Sunday, November 12, 2006

introduction

first of all, i'm incredibly, incredibly poorly dressed.

second of all, i yearn for internet celebrity above all else.

you mash those bananas up, and the results are bittersweet. my friends are sick of being embarrassed in public, but they are more sick of my constant nag to nominate me for what not to wear. i would even settle for a poor style network substitute at this point, because marginal celebrity is better than no celebrity at all. regardless, the network gods have not yet smiled upon me (and i do not know why), so this blog takes matters into my own hands.

everyday, i will post what idiotic outfit i've picked out, attempt to explain why i picked it, and then make fun of myself until i cry. i will do this until i am famous. that's final.

-lauren

No comments: