Thursday, November 16, 2006

no, gentle reader, i didn't forget you. it's just...since my last update, i haven't changed my clothes.. and here they are:

i know what you're thinking. you're thinking, "get some clothes that fit, stomach monster."
well, let me bullet point something for you:
1. that's why i'm here. put me on tv already.
2. that's not a stomach monster

that skirt is so vile, it not only comes up to my bellybutton, it goes around it. it gives my bellybutton about four inches to spare. everywhere. from waist to knees, no chafing here. no way, not today.

perhaps i should be grateful, as this skirt affords me the opportunity to grow a gigantic pants-boner that's landed me more than my share of honies in the past.

you can see it again here, while i spoof tripping backwards for the sake of blog multientry continuity:
.

recap: gray oversized, overlengthed t-shirt; denim knee length skirt, approximately 3 dress sizes too big; both worn day in, day out until past the point of it being socially acceptable for lack of something more appropriate to don.

until we meet again.

No comments: